is 11 hours ahead of Universal Time Coordinated
8:30 am08:30 in +11 is 9:30 pm21:30 in UTC
+11 to UTC call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 6:30pm-8:30pm in +11 which corresponds to 7:30am-9:30am in UTC
8:30 am08:30 (+11). Offset UTC +11:00 hours
9:30 pm21:30 Universal Time Coordinated (UTC). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
8:30 am08:30 +11 / 9:30 pm21:30 UTC
Offset: +11 is 11 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Asia
Countries: It is used in following countries: Antarctica, Australia, Micronesia, New Caledonia, Norfolk Island, Papua New Guinea, Russia, Solomon Islands, Vanuatu
Principal Cities: The largest city in the +11 timezone is Yuzhno Sakhalinsk from Russia with population about 176,484 people. Other major cities in the area are Magadan, Noumea, Honiara, Port Vila
+11 representations, usage and related time zones
- +11 - basic short
- +1100 - basic
- +11:00 - extended
- +1100 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (11) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates eleven hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Lima - Military abbreviation for +11
- L - short form of 'Lima'
- AEDT - Australian Eastern Daylight Time
- BST - Bougainville Standard Time
- KOST - Kosrae Time
- L - Lima Time Zone
- LHDT - Lord Howe Daylight Time
- NCT - New Caledonia Time
- PETT - Kamchatka Time
- PONT - Pohnpei Standard Time
- SBT - Solomon IslandsTime
- VLAST - Vladivostok Summer Time
- VUT - Vanuatu Time
Universal Time Coordinated
Offset: UTC is 0 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Universal
Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is the world time standard that regulates clocks and time. It is successor to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). For casual use, UTC is the same as GMT, but is used by the scientific community.
UTC is the time standard commonly used across the world since 1972. It is used in many technical fields, like aviation industry and meteorologists, also used to synchronize time across internet networks.
UTC representations, usage and related time zones
- Z - is the zone designator for the zero UTC/GMT offset, also known as 'Zulu' time
- +00 - basic short
- +0000 - basic
- +00:00 - extended
- +0000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (00) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates zero hour and zero minutes time differences of the zero meridian.
- Zulu - Military abbreviation for UTC
- Z - short form of 'Zulu'
- EGST - Eastern Greenland Summer Time
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
- WET - Western European Time
- AZOST - Azores Summer Time
- UTC - Universal Time Coordinated
- WT - Western Sahara Standard Time
- Z - Zulu Time Zone