is 4 hours behind of Central European Summer Time
10:30 pm22:30 in -02 is 2:30 am02:30 in CEST
-02 to CET call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-3pm in -02 which corresponds to 11am-6pm in CET
10:30 pm22:30 (-02). Offset UTC -2:00 hours
2:30 am02:30 Central European Summer Time (CEST). Offset UTC +2:00 hours
10:30 pm22:30 -02 / 2:30 am02:30 CEST
Offset: -02 is 2 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Brazil, Greenland, South Georgia & the South Sandwich Islands, St Pierre & Miquelon
Principal Cities: The largest city in the -02 timezone is Nuuk from Greenland with population about 14,798 people. Other major cities in the area are Saint Pierre, Grytviken
Daylight Saving: (-02) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places switch clocks for one hour back and observe (-03).Start: (-02) started and clocks were set one hour forward on Saturday, 27 March 2021, at 22:00 (22:00 pm) local time. End: (-02) ends and clocks are set one hour back on Saturday, 30 October 2021, at 23:00 (23:00 pm) local time.
-02 representations, usage and related time zones
- -02 - basic short
- -0200 - basic
- -02:00 - extended
- -0200 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (02) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates two hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Oscar - Military abbreviation for -02
- O - short form of 'Oscar'
- PMDT - Pierre & Miquelon Daylight Time
- WGST - Western Greenland Summer Time
- BRST - Brasilia Summer Time
- FNT - Fernando de Noronha Time
- O - Oscar Time Zone
- UYST - Uruguay Summer Time
- -02 -
Central European Time
Offset: CET is 1 hour ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Andorra, Albania, Austria, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Belgium, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Algeria, Spain, France, Gibraltar, Croatia, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Serbia, Sweden, Slovenia, Svalbard & Jan Mayen, Slovakia, San Marino, Tunisia, Vatican City
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CET timezone is Berlin from Germany with population about 3.426 million people. Other major cities in the area are Madrid, Rome, Paris, Algiers
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Central European Summer Time (CEST).
End: CET ended and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 28 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: CET starts and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 31 October 2021, at 3:00 (3:00 am) local time.
German: MEZ - Mitteleuropäische Zeit
CET representations, usage and related time zones
- +01 - basic short
- +0100 - basic
- +01:00 - extended
- +0100 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (01) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates one hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Alpha - Military abbreviation for CET
- A - short form of 'Alpha'
- BST - British Summer Time
- CET - Central European Time
- IST - Irish Standard Time
- WEST - Western European Summer Time
- A - Alpha Time Zone
- CET - Central European Time
- MEZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Zeit
- WAT - West Africa Time
- WST - Western Sahara Summer Time
- BMT - Biel Mean Time
- GMT - GMT
- +01 -