is 2 hours ahead of Eastern Daylight Time
2:00 am02:00 in -02 is 12:00 am00:00 in EDT
-02 to EST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 11am-6pm in -02 which corresponds to 8am-3pm in EST
2:00 am02:00 (-02). Offset UTC -2:00 hours
12:00 am00:00 Eastern Daylight Time (EDT). Offset UTC -4:00 hours
2:00 am02:00 -02 / 12:00 am00:00 EDT
Offset: -02 is 2 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Brazil, Greenland, South Georgia & the South Sandwich Islands, St Pierre & Miquelon
Principal Cities: The largest city in the -02 timezone is Nuuk from Greenland with population about 14,798 people. Other major cities in the area are Saint Pierre, Grytviken
Daylight Saving: (-02) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places switch clocks for one hour back and observe (-03).Start: (-02) started and clocks were set one hour forward on Saturday, 27 March 2021, at 22:00 (22:00 pm) local time. End: (-02) ends and clocks are set one hour back on Saturday, 30 October 2021, at 23:00 (23:00 pm) local time.
-02 representations, usage and related time zones
- -02 - basic short
- -0200 - basic
- -02:00 - extended
- -0200 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (02) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates two hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Oscar - Military abbreviation for -02
- O - short form of 'Oscar'
- PMDT - Pierre & Miquelon Daylight Time
- WGST - Western Greenland Summer Time
- BRST - Brasilia Summer Time
- FNT - Fernando de Noronha Time
- O - Oscar Time Zone
- UYST - Uruguay Summer Time
- -02 -
Eastern Standard Time
Offset: EST is 5 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Bahamas, Canada, Haiti, Jamaica, Cayman Islands, Mexico, Panama, Turks & Caicos Is, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the EST timezone is New York City from USA with population about 8.175 million people. Other major cities in the area are Toronto, Montreal, Brooklyn, Borough of Queens
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Eastern Daylight Time (EDT).
End: EST ended and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: EST starts and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HNE - Heure Normale de l'Est
Spanish: ET - Tiempo del Este, ET - Zona Sureste
EST representations, usage and related time zones
- -05 - basic short
- -0500 - basic
- -05:00 - extended
- -0500 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (05) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates five hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Romeo - Military abbreviation for EST
- R - short form of 'Romeo'
- CDT - Central Daylight Time
- EST - Eastern Standard Time
- ET - Eastern Time
- COT - Colombia Time
- CST - Cuba Standard Time
- EASST - Easter Island Summer Time
- ECT - Ecuador Time
- PET - Peru Time
- R - Romeo Time Zone
- GMT - GMT-05:00
- -05 -