is 5 hours ahead of Pacific Daylight Time
10:30 am10:30 in -02 is 5:30 am05:30 in PDT
-02 to PDT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 1pm-6pm in -02 which corresponds to 8am-1pm in PDT
10:30 am10:30 (-02). Offset UTC -2:00 hours
5:30 am05:30 Pacific Daylight Time (PDT). Offset UTC -7:00 hours
10:30 am10:30 -02 / 5:30 am05:30 PDT
Offset: -02 is 2 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Brazil, Greenland, South Georgia & the South Sandwich Islands, St Pierre & Miquelon
Principal Cities: The largest city in the -02 timezone is Nuuk from Greenland with population about 14,798 people. Other major cities in the area are Saint Pierre, Grytviken
Daylight Saving: (-02) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places switch clocks for one hour back and observe (-03).Start: (-02) started and clocks were set one hour forward on Saturday, 27 March 2021, at 22:00 (22:00 pm) local time. End: (-02) ends and clocks are set one hour back on Saturday, 30 October 2021, at 23:00 (23:00 pm) local time.
-02 representations, usage and related time zones
- -02 - basic short
- -0200 - basic
- -02:00 - extended
- -0200 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (02) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates two hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Oscar - Military abbreviation for -02
- O - short form of 'Oscar'
- PMDT - Pierre & Miquelon Daylight Time
- WGST - Western Greenland Summer Time
- BRST - Brasilia Summer Time
- FNT - Fernando de Noronha Time
- O - Oscar Time Zone
- UYST - Uruguay Summer Time
- -02 -
Pacific Daylight Time
Offset: PDT is 7 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the PDT timezone is Los Angeles from USA with population about 3.793 million people. Other major cities in the area are Vancouver, Tijuana, San Diego, San Jose
Daylight Saving: Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places switch clocks for one hour back and observe Pacific Standard Time (PST).Start: Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) started and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time. End: Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) ends and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HAP - Heure Avancée du Pacifique
Spanish: PT - Zona Noroeste
PDT representations, usage and related time zones
- -07 - basic short
- -0700 - basic
- -07:00 - extended
- -0700 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (07) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates seven hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Tango - Military abbreviation for PDT
- T - short form of 'Tango'
- MST - Mountain Standard Time
- PDT - Pacific Daylight Time
- T - Tango Time Zone