is 2 hours behind of Universal Time Coordinated
9:30 am09:30 in -02 is 11:30 am11:30 in UTC
-02 to UTC call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-4pm in -02 which corresponds to 10am-6pm in UTC
9:30 am09:30 (-02). Offset UTC -2:00 hours
11:30 am11:30 Universal Time Coordinated (UTC). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
9:30 am09:30 -02 / 11:30 am11:30 UTC
Offset: -02 is 2 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Brazil, Greenland, South Georgia & the South Sandwich Islands, St Pierre & Miquelon
Principal Cities: The largest city in the -02 timezone is Nuuk from Greenland with population about 14,798 people. Other major cities in the area are Saint Pierre, Grytviken
Daylight Saving: (-02) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places switch clocks for one hour back and observe (-03).Start: (-02) started and clocks were set one hour forward on Saturday, 27 March 2021, at 22:00 (22:00 pm) local time. End: (-02) ends and clocks are set one hour back on Saturday, 30 October 2021, at 23:00 (23:00 pm) local time.
-02 representations, usage and related time zones
- -02 - basic short
- -0200 - basic
- -02:00 - extended
- -0200 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (02) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates two hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Oscar - Military abbreviation for -02
- O - short form of 'Oscar'
- PMDT - Pierre & Miquelon Daylight Time
- WGST - Western Greenland Summer Time
- BRST - Brasilia Summer Time
- FNT - Fernando de Noronha Time
- O - Oscar Time Zone
- UYST - Uruguay Summer Time
- -02 -
Universal Time Coordinated
Offset: UTC is 0 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Universal
Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is the world time standard that regulates clocks and time. It is successor to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). For casual use, UTC is the same as GMT, but is used by the scientific community.
UTC is the time standard commonly used across the world since 1972. It is used in many technical fields, like aviation industry and meteorologists, also used to synchronize time across internet networks.
UTC representations, usage and related time zones
- Z - is the zone designator for the zero UTC/GMT offset, also known as 'Zulu' time
- +00 - basic short
- +0000 - basic
- +00:00 - extended
- +0000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (00) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates zero hour and zero minutes time differences of the zero meridian.
- Zulu - Military abbreviation for UTC
- Z - short form of 'Zulu'
- EGST - Eastern Greenland Summer Time
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
- WET - Western European Time
- AZOST - Azores Summer Time
- UTC - Universal Time Coordinated
- WT - Western Sahara Standard Time
- Z - Zulu Time Zone
- GMT - GMT