is 0 hours ahead of Mountain Daylight Time
2:30 am02:30 in -06 is 2:30 am02:30 in MDT
-05 to MDT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 9am-6pm in -05 which corresponds to 8am-5pm in MDT
2:30 am02:30 (-06). Offset UTC -6:00 hours
2:30 am02:30 Mountain Daylight Time (MDT). Offset UTC -6:00 hours
2:30 am02:30 -06 / 2:30 am02:30 MDT
|12am (midnight)||12am (midnight)|
|12pm (noon)||12pm (noon)|
Offset: -05 is 5 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru
Principal Cities: The largest city in the -05 timezone is Lima from Peru with population about 7.737 million people. Other major cities in the area are Bogota, Cali, Medellin, Guayaquil
Daylight Saving: (-05) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places adjust time for one hour back and observe (-06).
End: -05 ended and clocks were set one hour back on Saturday, 03 April 2021, at 22:00 (22:00 pm) local time.
Start: -05 starts and clocks are set one hour forward on Saturday, 04 September 2021, at 22:00 (22:00 pm) local time.
-05 representations, usage and related time zones
- -05 - basic short
- -0500 - basic
- -05:00 - extended
- -0500 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (05) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates five hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Romeo - Military abbreviation for -05
- R - short form of 'Romeo'
- CDT - Central Daylight Time
- EST - Eastern Standard Time
- ET - Eastern Time
- COT - Colombia Time
- CST - Cuba Standard Time
- EASST - Easter Island Summer Time
- ECT - Ecuador Time
- PET - Peru Time
- R - Romeo Time Zone
- -05 -
Mountain Daylight Time
Offset: MDT is 6 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the MDT timezone is Ciudad Juarez from Mexico with population about 1.512 million people. Other major cities in the area are Calgary, Chihuahua, Edmonton, El Paso
Daylight Saving: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places switch clocks for one hour back and observe Mountain Standard Time (MST).Start: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) started and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time. End: Mountain Daylight Time (MDT) ends and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HAR - Heure Avancée des Rocheuses
Spanish: MT - Zona Pacífico
MDT representations, usage and related time zones
- -06 - basic short
- -0600 - basic
- -06:00 - extended
- -0600 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (06) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates six hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Sierra - Military abbreviation for MDT
- S - short form of 'Sierra'
- CST - Central Standard Time
- CT - Central Time
- MDT - Mountain Daylight Time
- EAST - Easter Island Standard Time
- GALT - Galapagos Time
- S - Sierra Time Zone
- -06 -