is 1 hour ahead of Pacific Daylight Time
7:00 pm19:00 in -06 is 6:00 pm18:00 in PDT
-05 to PDT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 10am-6pm in -05 which corresponds to 8am-4pm in PDT
7:00 pm19:00 (-06). Offset UTC -6:00 hours
6:00 pm18:00 Pacific Daylight Time (PDT). Offset UTC -7:00 hours
7:00 pm19:00 -06 / 6:00 pm18:00 PDT
Offset: -05 is 5 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru
Principal Cities: The largest city in the -05 timezone is Lima from Peru with population about 7.737 million people. Other major cities in the area are Bogota, Cali, Medellin, Guayaquil
Daylight Saving: (-05) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places adjust time for one hour back and observe (-06).
End: -05 ended and clocks were set one hour back on Saturday, 03 April 2021, at 22:00 (22:00 pm) local time.
Start: -05 starts and clocks are set one hour forward on Saturday, 04 September 2021, at 22:00 (22:00 pm) local time.
-05 representations, usage and related time zones
- -05 - basic short
- -0500 - basic
- -05:00 - extended
- -0500 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (05) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates five hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Romeo - Military abbreviation for -05
- R - short form of 'Romeo'
- CDT - Central Daylight Time
- EST - Eastern Standard Time
- ET - Eastern Time
- COT - Colombia Time
- CST - Cuba Standard Time
- EASST - Easter Island Summer Time
- ECT - Ecuador Time
- PET - Peru Time
- R - Romeo Time Zone
- -05 -
Pacific Daylight Time
Offset: PDT is 7 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the PDT timezone is Los Angeles from USA with population about 3.793 million people. Other major cities in the area are Vancouver, Tijuana, San Diego, San Jose
Daylight Saving: Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places switch clocks for one hour back and observe Pacific Standard Time (PST).Start: Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) started and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time. End: Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) ends and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HAP - Heure Avancée du Pacifique
Spanish: PT - Zona Noroeste
PDT representations, usage and related time zones
- -07 - basic short
- -0700 - basic
- -07:00 - extended
- -0700 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (07) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates seven hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Tango - Military abbreviation for PDT
- T - short form of 'Tango'
- MST - Mountain Standard Time
- PDT - Pacific Daylight Time
- T - Tango Time Zone