is 0 hours ahead of Mountain Daylight Time
4:00 pm16:00 in -06 is 4:00 pm16:00 in MDT
-06 to MST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 9am-6pm in -06 which corresponds to 8am-5pm in MST
4:00 pm16:00 (-06). Offset UTC -6:00 hours
4:00 pm16:00 Mountain Daylight Time (MDT). Offset UTC -6:00 hours
4:00 pm16:00 -06 / 4:00 pm16:00 MDT
|12am (midnight)||12am (midnight)|
|12pm (noon)||12pm (noon)|
Offset: -06 is 6 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Pacific
Countries: It is used in following countries: Chile, Ecuador
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places switch clocks for one hour forward when daylight saving comes into effect and observe (-05).
Start: -06 started and clocks were set one hour back on Saturday, 03 April 2021, at 22:00 (22:00 pm) local time.
End: -06 ends and clocks are set one hour forward on Saturday, 04 September 2021, at 22:00 (22:00 pm) local time.
-06 representations, usage and related time zones
- -06 - basic short
- -0600 - basic
- -06:00 - extended
- -0600 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (06) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates six hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Sierra - Military abbreviation for -06
- S - short form of 'Sierra'
- CST - Central Standard Time
- CT - Central Time
- MDT - Mountain Daylight Time
- EAST - Easter Island Standard Time
- GALT - Galapagos Time
- S - Sierra Time Zone
- -06 -
Mountain Standard Time
Offset: MST is 7 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the MST timezone is Ciudad Juarez from Mexico with population about 1.512 million people. Other major cities in the area are Phoenix, Calgary, Chihuahua, Edmonton
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Mountain Daylight Time (MDT).
End: MST ended and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: MST starts and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HNR - Heure Normale des Rocheuses
Spanish: MT - Zona Pacífico
MST representations, usage and related time zones
- -07 - basic short
- -0700 - basic
- -07:00 - extended
- -0700 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (07) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates seven hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Tango - Military abbreviation for MST
- T - short form of 'Tango'
- MST - Mountain Standard Time
- PDT - Pacific Daylight Time
- T - Tango Time Zone