Australian Central Standard Time is 0 hours and 30 minutes behind of
2:00 pm14:00 in ACST is 2:30 pm14:30 in +10
ACST to +10 call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-5:30pm in ACST which corresponds to 8:30am-6pm in +10
2:00 pm14:00 Australian Central Standard Time (ACST). Offset UTC +9:30 hours
2:30 pm14:30 (+10). Offset UTC +10:00 hours
2:00 pm14:00 ACST / 2:30 pm14:30 +10
|12am (midnight)||12:30 am|
|12pm (noon)||12:30 pm|
Australian Central Standard Time
Offset: ACST is 9 hours and 30 minutes ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Australia
Countries: It is used in following countries: Australia
Principal Cities: The largest city in the ACST timezone is Adelaide from Australia with population about 1.225 million people. Other major cities in the area are Darwin, Adelaide Hills, Alice Springs, Palmerston
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places switch clocks for one hour forward when daylight saving comes into effect and observe Australian Central Daylight Time (ACDT).
Start: ACST started and clocks were set one hour back on Sunday, 04 April 2021, at 3:00 (3:00 am) local time.
End: ACST ends and clocks are set one hour forward on Sunday, 03 October 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
ACST representations, usage and related time zones
- +0930 - basic
- +09:30 - extended
- +0930 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (09) and minutes (30) of the offset. Indicates nine hour and thirty minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
Offset: +10 is 10 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Asia
Countries: It is used in following countries: Antarctica, Micronesia, Papua New Guinea, Russia
Principal Cities: The largest city in the +10 timezone is Vladivostok from Russia with population about 587,022 people. Other major cities in the area are Khabarovsk, Khabarovsk Vtoroy, Port Moresby, Komsomolsk on Amur
Daylight Saving: (+10) is not adjusted for daylight saving therefore +10 remains the same through out the year. This means, unlike some time zones where the clock is set forward by one hour every summer and backward by one hour during winter to adjust for daylight saving, remains the same
+10 representations, usage and related time zones
- +10 - basic short
- +1000 - basic
- +10:00 - extended
- +1000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (10) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates ten hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Kilo - Military abbreviation for +10
- K - short form of 'Kilo'
- AEST - Australian Eastern Standard Time
- CHUT - Chuuk Time
- ChST - Chamorro Standard Time
- K - Kilo Time Zone
- KDT - Korea Daylight Time
- PGT - Papua New Guinea Time
- VLAT - Vladivostok Time
- YAKST - Yakutsk Summer Time
- YAPT - Yap Time
- +10 -