Australian Eastern Standard Time is 3 hours behind of GMT+13:00
2:00 am02:00 in AEST is 5:00 am05:00 in GMT
AEST to GMT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-3pm in AEST which corresponds to 11am-6pm in GMT
2:00 am02:00 Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST). Offset UTC +10:00 hours
5:00 am05:00 GMT+13:00 (GMT). Offset UTC +13:00 hours
2:00 am02:00 AEST / 5:00 am05:00 GMT
Australian Eastern Standard Time
Offset: AEST is 10 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Australia
Countries: It is used in following countries: Australia
Principal Cities: The largest city in the AEST timezone is Sydney from Australia with population about 4.627 million people. Other major cities in the area are Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Canberra
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places switch clocks for one hour forward when daylight saving comes into effect and observe Australian Eastern Daylight Time (AEDT).
Start: AEST started and clocks were set one hour back on Sunday, 04 April 2021, at 3:00 (3:00 am) local time.
End: AEST ends and clocks are set one hour forward on Sunday, 03 October 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) is used in Queensland, Victoria, Tasmania, New South Wales (except Broken Hill), Australian Capital Territory and in folling major cities Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Hobart, Canberra
Only part of Australia observe daylight saving. It is used in New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia, Tasmania, and the Australian Capital Territory. Daylight saving is not observed in Queensland, Western Australia or the Northern Territory.
AEST representations, usage and related time zones
- +10 - basic short
- +1000 - basic
- +10:00 - extended
- +1000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (10) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates ten hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Kilo - Military abbreviation for AEST
- K - short form of 'Kilo'
- AEST - Australian Eastern Standard Time
- CHUT - Chuuk Time
- ChST - Chamorro Standard Time
- K - Kilo Time Zone
- KDT - Korea Daylight Time
- PGT - Papua New Guinea Time
- VLAT - Vladivostok Time
- YAKST - Yakutsk Summer Time
- YAPT - Yap Time
- +10 -
Offset: GMT is 13 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Pacific
GMT representations, usage and related time zones
- +13 - basic short
- +1300 - basic
- +13:00 - extended
- +1300 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (13) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates thirteen hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Greenwich Mean Time - UTC +0
- GMT+07:00 - UTC +7
- GMT-03:00 - UTC -3
- GMT - UTC +1
- GMT+03:00 - UTC +3
- GMT+04:00 - UTC +4
- GMT+13:00 - UTC +13
- FJST - Fiji Summer Time
- NZDT - New Zealand Daylight Time
- PHOT - Phoenix Island Time
- TKT - Tokelau Time
- TOT - Tonga Time
- WST - West Samoa Time
- WSST - West Samoa Standard Time
- GMT - GMT+13:00