is 15 hours behind New Zealand Standard Time
3:30 pm15:30 in Albardon, Argentina is 6:30 am06:30 in NZST
Albardon to NZST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 5:30am-7:30am in Albardon which corresponds to 8:30pm-10:30pm in NZST
3:30 pm15:30 (Albardon, Argentina). Offset UTC -3:00 hours
6:30 am06:30 New Zealand Standard Time (NZST). Offset UTC +12:00 hours
3:30 pm15:30 Albardon, Argentina / 6:30 am06:30 NZST
New Zealand Standard Time
Offset: NZST is 12 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Pacific
Countries: It is used in following countries: Antarctica, New Zealand
Principal Cities: The largest city in the NZST timezone is Auckland from New Zealand with population about 1.535 million people. Other major cities in the area are Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Tauranga
Start: New Zealand Standard Time (NZST) started on Sunday, April 3, 2022 at 3:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour back to Sunday, April 3, 2022, 2:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on first Sunday of April.
End: New Zealand Standard Time (NZST) ends on Sunday, September 25, 2022 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour forward to Sunday, September 25, 2022, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time starts annually the on last Sunday of September.
NZST representations, usage and related time zones
- +12 - basic short
- +1200 - basic
- +12:00 - extended
- +1200 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (12) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates twelve hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Mike - Military abbreviation for NZST
- M - short form of 'Mike'
- ANAST - Anadyr Summer Time
- ANAT - Anadyr Time
- FJT - Fiji Time
- GILT - Gilbert Island Time
- M - Mike Time Zone
- MAGST - Magadan Summer Time
- MAGT - Magadan Time
- MHT - Marshall Islands Time
- NRT - Nauru Time
- NZST - New Zealand Standard Time
- PETST - Kamchatka Summer Time
- TVT - Tuvalu Time
- WFT - Wallis and Futuna Time