is 5 hours behind Eastern European Time
8:00 pm20:00 in Capiovi, Argentina is 1:00 am01:00 in EET
Capiovi to EET call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-1pm in Capiovi which corresponds to 1pm-6pm in EET
8:00 pm20:00 (Capiovi, Argentina). Offset UTC -3:00 hours
1:00 am01:00 Eastern European Time (EET). Offset UTC +2:00 hours
8:00 pm20:00 Capiovi, Argentina / 1:00 am01:00 EET
Eastern European Time
Offset: EET is 2 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Åland Islands, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Estonia, Egypt, Finland, Greece, Jordan, Lebanon, Lithuania, Latvia, Libya, Moldova, Palestine, Romania, Russia, Syria, Ukraine
Principal Cities: The largest city in the EET timezone is Cairo from Egypt with population about 7.735 million people. Other major cities in the area are Alexandria, Kiev, Al Jizah, Beirut
German: OEZ - Osteuropäische Zeit
Start: Eastern European Time (EET) started on Sunday, October 31, 2021 at 4:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour back to Sunday, October 31, 2021, 3:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on last Sunday of October.
End: Eastern European Time (EET) ends on Sunday, March 27, 2022 at 3:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour forward to Sunday, March 27, 2022, 4:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time starts annually the on last Sunday of March.
EET representations, usage and related time zones
- +02 - basic short
- +0200 - basic
- +02:00 - extended
- +0200 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (02) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates two hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Bravo - Military abbreviation for EET
- B - short form of 'Bravo'
- CEST - Central European Summer Time
- EET - Eastern European Time
- MESZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Sommerzeit
- B - Bravo Time Zone
- CAT - Central Africa Time
- IST - Israel Standard Time
- SAST - South Africa Standard Time
- WAST - West Africa Summer Time