Truganina, Australia to LMT
AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time) is 10 hours ahead of Local Mean Time
11:00 am11:00 in Truganina, Australia is 1:00 am01:00 in LMT
Truganina to LMT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 6pm-8pm in Truganina which corresponds to 8am-10am in LMT
11:00 am11:00 AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time) (Truganina, Australia). Offset UTC +10:00 hours
1:00 am01:00 Local Mean Time (LMT). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
11:00 am11:00 Truganina, Australia / 1:00 am01:00 LMT
AEDT - Australian Eastern Daylight Time
+11:00 hours during Australian Eastern Daylight Time.
Local Mean Time
Offset: LMT is 0 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) originally referred to the mean solar time at the Royal Observatory in Greenwich, London. It is now often used to refer to Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) when this is viewed as a time zone, and in casual use for the most parts it is the same. In military GMT is known as Zulu time.Greenwich Mean Time was the same as Universal Time (UT), until the introduction of UTC in 1972 a standard astronomical concept used in many technical fields.
LMT representations, usage and related time zones
- Z - is the zone designator for the zero UTC/GMT offset, also known as 'Zulu' time
- +00 - basic short
- +0000 - basic
- +00:00 - extended
- +0000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (00) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates zero hour and zero minutes time differences of the zero meridian.
- Zulu - Military abbreviation for LMT
- Z - short form of 'Zulu'
- EGST - Eastern Greenland Summer Time
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
- WET - Western European Time
- AZOST - Azores Summer Time
- UTC - Universal Time Coordinated
- WT - Western Sahara Standard Time
- Z - Zulu Time Zone