EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) is 4 hours ahead of Alaska Daylight Time
2:00 am02:00 in Maliotenam, Canada is 10:00 pm22:00 in AKDT
Maliotenam to AKST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 1pm-6pm in Maliotenam which corresponds to 8am-1pm in AKST
2:00 am02:00 EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) (Maliotenam, Canada). Offset UTC -4:00 hours
10:00 pm22:00 Alaska Daylight Time (AKDT). Offset UTC -8:00 hours
2:00 am02:00 Maliotenam, Canada / 10:00 pm22:00 AKDT
Alaska Standard Time
Offset: AKST is 9 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the AKST timezone is Anchorage from USA with population about 291,826 people. Other major cities in the area are Fairbanks, Juneau, Eagle River, Badger
End: Alaska Standard Time (AKST) has ended on Sunday, March 13, 2022 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour forward to Sunday, March 13, 2022, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time ends annually the on second Sunday of March.
Start: Alaska Standard Time (AKST) starts on Sunday, November 6, 2022 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour back to Sunday, November 6, 2022, 1:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on first Sunday of November.
AKST representations, usage and related time zones
- -09 - basic short
- -0900 - basic
- -09:00 - extended
- -0900 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (09) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates nine hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Victor - Military abbreviation for AKST
- V - short form of 'Victor'
- AKST - Alaska Standard Time
- AHDT - Alaska-Hawaii Daylight Time
- HADT - Hawaii-Aleutian Daylight Time
- GAMT - Gambier Time
- HDT - Hawaii Daylight Time
- V - Victor Time Zone