CET to WIT Wit Converter
Central European Summer Time is 5 hours and 30 minutes behind Western Indonesia Time
8:00 pm20:00 in CEST is 1:30 am01:30 in WIT
CET to WIT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-11:30am in CET which corresponds to 2:30pm-6pm in WIT
8:00 pm20:00 Central European Summer Time (CEST). Offset UTC +2:00 hours
1:30 am01:30 Western Indonesia Time (WIT). Offset UTC +7:30 hours
8:00 pm20:00 CEST / 1:30 am01:30 WIT
|12am (midnight)||5:30 am|
|12pm (noon)||5:30 pm|
Central European Time
Offset: CET is 1 hour ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Andorra, Albania, Austria, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Belgium, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Algeria, Spain, France, Gibraltar, Croatia, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Serbia, Sweden, Slovenia, Svalbard & Jan Mayen, Slovakia, San Marino, Tunisia, Vatican City
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CET timezone is Berlin from Germany with population about 3.426 million people. Other major cities in the area are Madrid, Rome, Paris, Algiers
German: MEZ - Mitteleuropäische Zeit
Daylight Saving: This is a standard time zone, however during summer some places switch clocks for one hour forward when daylight saving comes into effect and observe Central European Summer Time (CEST).
End: Central European Time (CET) has ended on Sunday, March 26, 2023 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour forward to Sunday, March 26, 2023, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time ends annually the on last Sunday of March.
Start: Central European Time (CET) starts on Sunday, October 29, 2023 at 3:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour back to Sunday, October 29, 2023, 2:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on last Sunday of October.
CET representations, usage and related time zones
- +01 - basic short
- +0100 - basic
- +01:00 - extended
- +0100 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (01) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates one hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Alpha - Military abbreviation for CET
- A - short form of 'Alpha'
- BST - British Summer Time
- CET - Central European Time
- IST - Irish Standard Time
- WEST - Western European Summer Time
- A - Alpha Time Zone
- CET - Central European Time
- MEZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Zeit
- WAT - West Africa Time
- WST - Western Sahara Summer Time
- BMT - Biel Mean Time
Western Indonesia Time
Offset: WIT is 7 hours and 30 minutes ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Asia
WIT representations, usage and related time zones
- +0730 - basic
- +07:30 - extended
- +0730 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (07) and minutes (30) of the offset. Indicates seven hour and thirty minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Eastern Indonesian Time - UTC +9
- Western Indonesia Time - UTC +7:30