CST (China Standard Time) is 6 hours ahead of Eastern European Time
8:00 am08:00 in Guilin, China is 2:00 am02:00 in EET
Guilin to EET call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 2pm-6pm in Guilin which corresponds to 8am-12pm in EET
8:00 am08:00 CST (China Standard Time) (Guilin, China). Offset UTC +8:00 hours
2:00 am02:00 Eastern European Time (EET). Offset UTC +2:00 hours
8:00 am08:00 Guilin, China / 2:00 am02:00 EET
Eastern European Time
Offset: EET is 2 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Africa
Countries: It is used in following countries: Åland Islands, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Estonia, Egypt, Finland, Greece, Jordan, Lebanon, Lithuania, Latvia, Libya, Moldova, Palestine, Romania, Russia, Syria, Ukraine
Principal Cities: The largest city in the EET timezone is Cairo from Egypt with population about 7.735 million people. Other major cities in the area are Alexandria, Kiev, Al Jizah, Beirut
Start: Eastern European Time (EET) started on Friday, October 27, 2023 at 1:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour back to Friday, October 27, 2023, 12:00 am. Standard time starts .
End: Eastern European Time (EET) ends on Friday, March 1, 2024 at 12:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour forward to Friday, March 1, 2024, 1:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time starts .
EET representations, usage and related time zones
- +02 - basic short
- +0200 - basic
- +02:00 - extended
- +0200 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (02) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates two hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Bravo - Military abbreviation for EET
- B - short form of 'Bravo'
- CEST - Central European Summer Time
- EET - Eastern European Time
- MESZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Sommerzeit
- B - Bravo Time Zone
- CAT - Central Africa Time
- IST - Israel Standard Time
- SAST - South Africa Standard Time
- WAST - West Africa Summer Time