Central Daylight Time is 3 hours behind of
7:30 am07:30 in CDT is 10:30 am10:30 in -02
CST to -02 call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-2pm in CST which corresponds to 12pm-6pm in -02
7:30 am07:30 Central Daylight Time (CDT). Offset UTC -5:00 hours
10:30 am10:30 (-02). Offset UTC -2:00 hours
7:30 am07:30 CDT / 10:30 am10:30 -02
Central Standard Time
Offset: CST is 6 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Belize, Canada, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, El Salvador, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CST timezone is Mexico City from Mexico with population about 12.294 million people. Other major cities in the area are Chicago, Houston, Iztapalapa, Ecatepec
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Central Daylight Time (CDT).
End: CST ended and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: CST starts and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HNC - Heure Normale du Centre
Spanish: CT - Tiempo Central Estándar, CT - Zona Centro
CST representations, usage and related time zones
- -06 - basic short
- -0600 - basic
- -06:00 - extended
- -0600 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (06) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates six hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Sierra - Military abbreviation for CST
- S - short form of 'Sierra'
- Central Standard Time - UTC -6
- China Standard Time - UTC +8
- Cuba Standard Time - UTC -5
- CST - Central Standard Time
- CT - Central Time
- MDT - Mountain Daylight Time
- EAST - Easter Island Standard Time
- GALT - Galapagos Time
- S - Sierra Time Zone
- -06 -
Offset: -02 is 2 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Brazil, Greenland, South Georgia & the South Sandwich Islands, St Pierre & Miquelon
Principal Cities: The largest city in the -02 timezone is Nuuk from Greenland with population about 14,798 people. Other major cities in the area are Saint Pierre, Grytviken
Daylight Saving: (-02) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places switch clocks for one hour back and observe (-03).Start: (-02) started and clocks were set one hour forward on Saturday, 27 March 2021, at 22:00 (22:00 pm) local time. End: (-02) ends and clocks are set one hour back on Saturday, 30 October 2021, at 23:00 (23:00 pm) local time.
-02 representations, usage and related time zones
- -02 - basic short
- -0200 - basic
- -02:00 - extended
- -0200 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (02) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates two hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Oscar - Military abbreviation for -02
- O - short form of 'Oscar'
- PMDT - Pierre & Miquelon Daylight Time
- WGST - Western Greenland Summer Time
- BRST - Brasilia Summer Time
- FNT - Fernando de Noronha Time
- O - Oscar Time Zone
- UYST - Uruguay Summer Time
- -02 -