EAT (Eastern Africa Time) is 8 hours ahead of Central Daylight Time
8:30 am08:30 in Dikhil, Djibouti is 12:30 am00:30 in CDT
Dikhil to CST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 4pm-6pm in Dikhil which corresponds to 8am-10am in CST
8:30 am08:30 EAT (Eastern Africa Time) (Dikhil, Djibouti). Offset UTC +3:00 hours
12:30 am00:30 Central Daylight Time (CDT). Offset UTC -5:00 hours
8:30 am08:30 Dikhil, Djibouti / 12:30 am00:30 CDT
Cuba Standard Time
Offset: CST is 5 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Caribbean
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Cuba, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CST timezone is Mexico City from Mexico with population about 12.294 million people. Other major cities in the area are Chicago, Havana, Houston, Iztapalapa
End: Cuba Standard Time (CST) has ended on Sunday, March 13, 2022 at 12:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour forward to Sunday, March 13, 2022, 1:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time ends annually the on second Sunday of March.
Start: Cuba Standard Time (CST) starts on Sunday, November 6, 2022 at 1:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour back to Sunday, November 6, 2022, 12:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on first Sunday of November.
CST representations, usage and related time zones
- -05 - basic short
- -0500 - basic
- -05:00 - extended
- -0500 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (05) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates five hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Romeo - Military abbreviation for CST
- R - short form of 'Romeo'
- Central Standard Time - UTC -6
- China Standard Time - UTC +8
- Cuba Standard Time - UTC -5
- Chile Standard Time - UTC -4
- CDT - Central Daylight Time
- EST - Eastern Standard Time
- ET - Eastern Time
- COT - Colombia Time
- CST - Cuba Standard Time
- EASST - Easter Island Summer Time
- ECT - Ecuador Time
- PET - Peru Time
- R - Romeo Time Zone