Eastern European Summer Time is 3 hours ahead of GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)
12:00 am00:00 in EEST is 9:00 pm21:00 in Kintampo, Ghana
EET to Kintampo call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 10am-6pm in EET which corresponds to 8am-4pm in Kintampo
12:00 am00:00 Eastern European Summer Time (EEST). Offset UTC +3:00 hours
9:00 pm21:00 GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) (Kintampo, Ghana). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
12:00 am00:00 EEST / 9:00 pm21:00 Kintampo, Ghana
Eastern European Time
Offset: EET is 2 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Africa
Countries: It is used in following countries: Åland Islands, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Estonia, Egypt, Finland, Greece, Jordan, Lebanon, Lithuania, Latvia, Libya, Moldova, Palestine, Romania, Russia, Syria, Ukraine
Principal Cities: The largest city in the EET timezone is Cairo from Egypt with population about 7.735 million people. Other major cities in the area are Alexandria, Kiev, Al Jizah, Beirut
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Eastern European Summer Time (EEST).
End: EET ended and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 28 March 2021, at 3:00 (3:00 am) local time.
Start: EET starts and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 31 October 2021, at 4:00 (4:00 am) local time.
EET representations, usage and related time zones
- +02 - basic short
- +0200 - basic
- +02:00 - extended
- +0200 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (02) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates two hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Bravo - Military abbreviation for EET
- B - short form of 'Bravo'
- CEST - Central European Summer Time
- EET - Eastern European Time
- MESZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Sommerzeit
- B - Bravo Time Zone
- CAT - Central Africa Time
- IST - Israel Standard Time
- SAST - South Africa Standard Time
- WAST - West Africa Summer Time