Eastern European Time is 0 hours and 20.6666666666667 minutes behind of
So 11:30 pm23:30 in EET is 11:50 pm23:50 in JMT
11:30 pm23:30 Eastern European Time (EET). Offset UTC +2:00 hours
11:50 pm23:50 (JMT). Offset UTC +2:20 hours
11:30 pm23:30 EET / 11:50 pm23:50 JMT
|12am (midnight)||12:20 am|
|12pm (noon)||12:20 pm|
Eastern European Time
Offset: EET is 2 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Åland Islands, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Estonia, Egypt, Finland, Greece, Jordan, Lebanon, Lithuania, Latvia, Libya, Moldova, Palestine, Romania, Russia, Syria, Ukraine
Principal Cities: The largest city in the EET timezone is Cairo from Egypt with population about 7.735 million people. Other major cities in the area are Alexandria, Kiev, Al Jizah, Beirut
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places switch clocks for one hour forward when daylight saving comes into effect and observe Eastern European Summer Time (EEST).
Start: EET started and clocks were set one hour back on Sunday, October 27, 2019, at 4:00 (4:00 am) local time.
End: EET ends and clocks are set one hour forward on Sunday, March 29, 2020, at 3:00 (3:00 am) local time.
German: OEZ - Osteuropäische Zeit
EET representations, usage and related time zones
- +02 - basic short
- +0200 - basic
- +02:00 - extended
- +0200 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (02) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates two hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Bravo - Military abbreviation for EET
- B - short form of 'Bravo'
Time zones with the GMT +2 offset:
- CEST - Central European Summer Time
- EET - Eastern European Time
- MESZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Sommerzeit
- B - Bravo Time Zone
- CAT - Central Africa Time
- IST - Israel Standard Time
- SAST - South Africa Standard Time
- WAST - West Africa Summer Time
Offset: JMT is 2 hours and 20.6666666666667 minutes ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Asia
JMT representations, usage and related time zones
- +0221 - basic
- +02:21 - extended
- +0220 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (02) and minutes (20) of the offset. Indicates two hour and twenty minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.