EAT (Eastern Africa Time) is 1 hour ahead of Eastern European Time
5:00 am05:00 in Axum, Ethiopia is 4:00 am04:00 in EET
Axum to EET call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 9am-6pm in Axum which corresponds to 8am-5pm in EET
5:00 am05:00 EAT (Eastern Africa Time) (Axum, Ethiopia). Offset UTC +3:00 hours
4:00 am04:00 Eastern European Time (EET). Offset UTC +2:00 hours
5:00 am05:00 Axum, Ethiopia / 4:00 am04:00 EET
Eastern European Time
Offset: EET is 2 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Africa
Countries: It is used in following countries: Åland Islands, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Estonia, Egypt, Finland, Greece, Jordan, Lebanon, Lithuania, Latvia, Libya, Moldova, Palestine, Romania, Russia, Syria, Ukraine
Principal Cities: The largest city in the EET timezone is Cairo from Egypt with population about 7.735 million people. Other major cities in the area are Alexandria, Kiev, Al Jizah, Beirut
Start: Eastern European Time (EET) started on Friday, October 29, 2021 at 1:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour back to Friday, October 29, 2021, 12:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on last Sunday of October.
End: Eastern European Time (EET) ends on Friday, February 25, 2022 at 12:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour forward to Friday, February 25, 2022, 1:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time starts annually the on last Sunday of February.
EET representations, usage and related time zones
- +02 - basic short
- +0200 - basic
- +02:00 - extended
- +0200 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (02) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates two hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Bravo - Military abbreviation for EET
- B - short form of 'Bravo'
- CEST - Central European Summer Time
- EET - Eastern European Time
- MESZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Sommerzeit
- B - Bravo Time Zone
- CAT - Central Africa Time
- IST - Israel Standard Time
- SAST - South Africa Standard Time
- WAST - West Africa Summer Time