IST (India Standard Time) is 2 hours and 30 minutes ahead of Israel Daylight Time
8:30 am08:30 in Nagpur, India is 6:00 am06:00 in IDT
Nagpur to IST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 11:30am-6pm in Nagpur which corresponds to 8am-2:30pm in IST
8:30 am08:30 IST (India Standard Time) (Nagpur, India). Offset UTC +5:30 hours
6:00 am06:00 Israel Daylight Time (IDT). Offset UTC +3:00 hours
8:30 am08:30 Nagpur, India / 6:00 am06:00 IDT
|12am (midnight)||9:30 pm|
|12pm (noon)||9:30 am|
Israel Standard Time
Offset: IST is 2 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Asia
Countries: It is used in following countries: Israel
Principal Cities: The largest city in the IST timezone is Jerusalem from Israel with population about 801,000 people. Other major cities in the area are West Jerusalem, Haifa, Tel Aviv, Ashdod
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Israel Daylight Time (IDT).
End: IST ended and clocks were set one hour forward on Friday, 26 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: IST starts and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 31 October 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
IST representations, usage and related time zones
- +02 - basic short
- +0200 - basic
- +02:00 - extended
- +0200 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (02) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates two hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Bravo - Military abbreviation for IST
- B - short form of 'Bravo'
- India Standard Time - UTC +5:30
- Irish Standard Time - UTC +1
- Israel Standard Time - UTC +2
- CEST - Central European Summer Time
- EET - Eastern European Time
- MESZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Sommerzeit
- B - Bravo Time Zone
- CAT - Central Africa Time
- IST - Israel Standard Time
- SAST - South Africa Standard Time
- WAST - West Africa Summer Time