WIB (Western Indonesian Time) is 12 hours ahead of
7:30 pm19:30 in Siliragung, Indonesia is 7:30 am07:30 in -05
Siliragung to -06 call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 7:30pm-9:30pm in Siliragung which corresponds to 6:30am-8:30am in -06
7:30 pm19:30 WIB (Western Indonesian Time) (Siliragung, Indonesia). Offset UTC +7:00 hours
7:30 am07:30 (-05). Offset UTC -5:00 hours
7:30 pm19:30 Siliragung, Indonesia / 7:30 am07:30 -05
|12am (midnight)||12pm (noon)|
|12pm (noon)||12am (midnight)|
Offset: -06 is 6 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Pacific
Countries: It is used in following countries: Chile, Ecuador
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe (-05).
End: -06 ended and clocks were set one hour forward on Saturday, 04 September 2021, at 22:00 (22:00 pm) local time.
Start: -06 starts and clocks are set one hour back on Saturday, 02 April 2022, at 22:00 (22:00 pm) local time.
-06 representations, usage and related time zones
- -06 - basic short
- -0600 - basic
- -06:00 - extended
- -0600 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (06) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates six hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Sierra - Military abbreviation for -06
- S - short form of 'Sierra'
- CST - Central Standard Time
- CT - Central Time
- MDT - Mountain Daylight Time
- EAST - Easter Island Standard Time
- GALT - Galapagos Time
- S - Sierra Time Zone
- -06 -
- MWT -