Fasa, Iran to EET Africa
IDT (Iran Daylight Time) is 1 hour and 30 minutes ahead of Eastern European Summer Time
6:00 am06:00 in Fasa, Iran is 4:30 am04:30 in EEST
Fasa to EET call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 10:30am-6pm in Fasa which corresponds to 8am-3:30pm in EET
6:00 am06:00 IDT (Iran Daylight Time) (Fasa, Iran). Offset UTC +4:30 hours
4:30 am04:30 Eastern European Summer Time (EEST). Offset UTC +3:00 hours
6:00 am06:00 Fasa, Iran / 4:30 am04:30 EEST
|12am (midnight)||10:30 pm|
|12pm (noon)||10:30 am|
IRDT - Iran Daylight Time
+4:30 hours during Iran Daylight Time.
Eastern European Time
Offset: EET is 2 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Africa
Countries: It is used in following countries: Åland Islands, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Estonia, Egypt, Finland, Greece, Jordan, Lebanon, Lithuania, Latvia, Libya, Moldova, Palestine, Romania, Russia, Syria, Ukraine
Principal Cities: The largest city in the EET timezone is Cairo from Egypt with population about 7.735 million people. Other major cities in the area are Alexandria, Kiev, Al Jizah, Beirut
Daylight Saving: This is a standard time zone, however during summer some places switch clocks for one hour forward when daylight saving comes into effect and observe Eastern European Summer Time (EEST).
End: Eastern European Time (EET) has ended on Friday, February 24, 2023 at 12:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour forward to Friday, February 24, 2023, 1:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time ends annually the on last Sunday of February.
Start: Eastern European Time (EET) starts on Friday, October 27, 2023 at 1:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour back to Friday, October 27, 2023, 12:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on last Sunday of October.
EET representations, usage and related time zones
- +02 - basic short
- +0200 - basic
- +02:00 - extended
- +0200 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (02) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates two hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Bravo - Military abbreviation for EET
- B - short form of 'Bravo'
- CEST - Central European Summer Time
- EET - Eastern European Time
- MESZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Sommerzeit
- B - Bravo Time Zone
- CAT - Central Africa Time
- IST - Israel Standard Time
- SAST - South Africa Standard Time
- WAST - West Africa Summer Time