Casella, Italy to CST Caribbean
CEST (Central European Summer Time) is 7 hours ahead of Central Daylight Time
6:30 pm18:30 in Casella, Italy is 11:30 am11:30 in CDT
Casella to CST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 3pm-6pm in Casella which corresponds to 8am-11am in CST
6:30 pm18:30 CEST (Central European Summer Time) (Casella, Italy). Offset UTC +2:00 hours
11:30 am11:30 Central Daylight Time (CDT). Offset UTC -5:00 hours
6:30 pm18:30 Casella, Italy / 11:30 am11:30 CDT
CET - Central European Time
+1:00 hour during Central European Time.
Cuba Standard Time
Offset: CST is 5 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Caribbean
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Cuba, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CST timezone is Mexico City from Mexico with population about 12.294 million people. Other major cities in the area are Chicago, Havana, Houston, Iztapalapa
Daylight Saving: This is a standard time zone, however during summer some places switch clocks for one hour forward when daylight saving comes into effect and observe Central Daylight Time (CDT).
End: Cuba Standard Time (CST) has ended on Sunday, March 12, 2023 at 12:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour forward to Sunday, March 12, 2023, 1:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time ends annually the on second Sunday of March.
Start: Cuba Standard Time (CST) starts on Sunday, November 5, 2023 at 1:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour back to Sunday, November 5, 2023, 12:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on first Sunday of November.
CST representations, usage and related time zones
- -05 - basic short
- -0500 - basic
- -05:00 - extended
- -0500 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (05) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates five hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Romeo - Military abbreviation for CST
- R - short form of 'Romeo'
- Central Standard Time - UTC -6
- China Standard Time - UTC +8
- Cuba Standard Time - UTC -5
- Colombia Standard Time - UTC -5
- CDT - Central Daylight Time
- EST - Eastern Standard Time
- ET - Eastern Time
- COT - Colombia Time
- CST - Cuba Standard Time
- EASST - Easter Island Summer Time
- ECT - Ecuador Time
- PET - Peru Time
- R - Romeo Time Zone