Lodi Vecchio, Italy to LMT
CEST (Central European Summer Time) is 2 hours ahead of Local Mean Time
2:30 pm14:30 in Lodi Vecchio, Italy is 12:30 pm12:30 in LMT
Lodi Vecchio to LMT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 10am-6pm in Lodi Vecchio which corresponds to 8am-4pm in LMT
2:30 pm14:30 CEST (Central European Summer Time) (Lodi Vecchio, Italy). Offset UTC +2:00 hours
12:30 pm12:30 Local Mean Time (LMT). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
2:30 pm14:30 Lodi Vecchio, Italy / 12:30 pm12:30 LMT
|Lodi Vecchio, Italy||LMT|
Lodi Vecchio Information
CET - Central European Time
+1:00 hour during Central European Time.
Lodi Vecchio Facts
Local Mean Time
Offset: LMT is 0 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) originally referred to the mean solar time at the Royal Observatory in Greenwich, London. It is now often used to refer to Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) when this is viewed as a time zone, and in casual use for the most parts it is the same. In military GMT is known as Zulu time.Greenwich Mean Time was the same as Universal Time (UT), until the introduction of UTC in 1972 a standard astronomical concept used in many technical fields.
LMT representations, usage and related time zones
- Z - is the zone designator for the zero UTC/GMT offset, also known as 'Zulu' time
- +00 - basic short
- +0000 - basic
- +00:00 - extended
- +0000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (00) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates zero hour and zero minutes time differences of the zero meridian.
- Zulu - Military abbreviation for LMT
- Z - short form of 'Zulu'
- EGST - Eastern Greenland Summer Time
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
- WET - Western European Time
- AZOST - Azores Summer Time
- UTC - Universal Time Coordinated
- WT - Western Sahara Standard Time
- Z - Zulu Time Zone