JST (Japan Standard Time) is 12 hours ahead of
6:30 pm18:30 in Nakamura, Japan is 6:30 am06:30 in -03
Nakamura to -04 call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 7:30pm-9:30pm in Nakamura which corresponds to 6:30am-8:30am in -04
6:30 pm18:30 JST (Japan Standard Time) (Nakamura, Japan). Offset UTC +9:00 hours
6:30 am06:30 (-03). Offset UTC -3:00 hours
6:30 pm18:30 Nakamura, Japan / 6:30 am06:30 -03
|12am (midnight)||12pm (noon)|
|12pm (noon)||12am (midnight)|
Offset: -04 is 4 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Guyana, Paraguay, Venezuela
Principal Cities: The largest city in the -04 timezone is Santiago from Chile with population about 4.837 million people. Other major cities in the area are Caracas, Maracaibo, Maracay, Manaus
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe (-03).
End: -04 ended and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 03 October 2021, at 0:00 (0:00 am) local time.
Start: -04 starts and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 27 March 2022, at 0:00 (0:00 am) local time.
-04 representations, usage and related time zones
- -04 - basic short
- -0400 - basic
- -04:00 - extended
- -0400 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (04) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates four hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Quebec - Military abbreviation for -04
- Q - short form of 'Quebec'
- AST - Atlantic Standard Time
- EDT - Eastern Daylight Time
- AMT - Amazon Time
- BOT - Bolivia Time
- CDT - Cuba Daylight Time
- CLT - Chile Standard Time
- FKT - Falkland Island Time
- GYT - Guyana Time
- PYT - Paraguay Time
- Q - Quebec Time Zone
- VET - Venezuelan Standard Time
- VT - Venezuela Time
- -04 -