JST (Japan Standard Time) is 9 hours ahead of Western European Time
6:00 am06:00 in Nakamura, Japan is 9:00 pm21:00 in WET
Nakamura to WET call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 5pm-7pm in Nakamura which corresponds to 8am-10am in WET
6:00 am06:00 JST (Japan Standard Time) (Nakamura, Japan). Offset UTC +9:00 hours
9:00 pm21:00 Western European Time (WET). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
6:00 am06:00 Nakamura, Japan / 9:00 pm21:00 WET
Western European Time
Offset: WET is 0 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Spain, Faroe Islands, Portugal
Principal Cities: The largest city in the WET timezone is Lisbon from Portugal with population about 517,802 people. Other major cities in the area are Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Porto, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Amadora
German: WEZ - Westeuropäische Zeit
Start: Western European Time (WET) started on Sunday, October 31, 2021 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour back to Sunday, October 31, 2021, 1:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on last Sunday of October.
End: Western European Time (WET) ends on Sunday, March 27, 2022 at 1:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour forward to Sunday, March 27, 2022, 2:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time starts annually the on last Sunday of March.
WET representations, usage and related time zones
- Z - is the zone designator for the zero UTC/GMT offset, also known as 'Zulu' time
- +00 - basic short
- +0000 - basic
- +00:00 - extended
- +0000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (00) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates zero hour and zero minutes time differences of the zero meridian.
- Zulu - Military abbreviation for WET
- Z - short form of 'Zulu'
- EGST - Eastern Greenland Summer Time
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
- WET - Western European Time
- AZOST - Azores Summer Time
- UTC - Universal Time Coordinated
- WT - Western Sahara Standard Time
- Z - Zulu Time Zone