is 0 hours and 20.6666666666667 minutes ahead of Eastern European Time
So 1:30 pm13:30 in JMT is 1:09 pm13:09 in EET
1:30 pm13:30 (JMT). Offset UTC +2:20 hours
1:09 pm13:09 Eastern European Time (EET). Offset UTC +2:00 hours
1:30 pm13:30 JMT / 1:09 pm13:09 EET
|12am (midnight)||11:39 pm|
|12pm (noon)||11:39 am|
Offset: JMT is 2 hours and 20.6666666666667 minutes ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Asia
JMT representations, usage and related time zones
- +0221 - basic
- +02:21 - extended
- +0220 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (02) and minutes (20) of the offset. Indicates two hour and twenty minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
Eastern European Summer Time
Offset: EEST is 3 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Åland Islands, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Jordan, Lebanon, Lithuania, Latvia, Moldova, Palestine, Romania, Syria, Ukraine
Principal Cities: The largest city in the EEST timezone is Kiev from Ukraine with population about 2.798 million people. Other major cities in the area are Beirut, Bucharest, Aleppo, Damascus
Daylight Saving: Eastern European Summer Time (EEST) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places adjust time for one hour back and observe Eastern European Time (EET).
End: EEST ends annually on the same date and time. and clocks were set one hour back on Friday, October 25, 2019, at 1:00 (1:00 am) local time.
Start: EEST starts annually on the same date and time. and clocks are set one hour forward on Friday, March 27, 2020, at 0:00 (0:00 am) local time.
German: OESZ - Osteuropäische Sommerzeit
EEST representations, usage and related time zones
- +03 - basic short
- +0300 - basic
- +03:00 - extended
- +0300 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (03) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates three hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Charlie - Military abbreviation for EEST
- C - short form of 'Charlie'
Time zones with the GMT +3 offset:
- EEST - Eastern European Summer Time
- MSK - Moscow Standard Time
- AST - Arabia Standard Time
- C - Charlie Time Zone
- EAT - Eastern Africa Time
- FET - Further Eastern European Time
- IDT - Israel Daylight Time
- TRT - Turkey Time
- +03 -