is 7 hours and 20.6666666666667 minutes ahead of Eastern Standard Time
So 10:00 pm22:00 in JMT is 2:39 pm14:39 in EST
10:00 pm22:00 (JMT). Offset UTC +2:20 hours
2:39 pm14:39 Eastern Standard Time (EST). Offset UTC -5:00 hours
10:00 pm22:00 JMT / 2:39 pm14:39 EST
|12am (midnight)||4:39 pm|
|12pm (noon)||4:39 am|
Offset: JMT is 2 hours and 20.6666666666667 minutes ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Asia
JMT representations, usage and related time zones
- +0221 - basic
- +02:21 - extended
- +0220 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (02) and minutes (20) of the offset. Indicates two hour and twenty minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
Eastern Standard Time
Offset: EST is 5 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Bahamas, Canada, Haiti, Jamaica, Cayman Islands, Mexico, Panama, Turks & Caicos Is, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the EST timezone is New York City from USA with population about 8.175 million people. Other major cities in the area are Toronto, Montreal, Brooklyn, Borough of Queens
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places switch clocks for one hour forward when daylight saving comes into effect and observe Eastern Daylight Time (EDT).
Start: EST starts annually on the same date and time. and clocks were set one hour back on Sunday, November 3, 2019, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
End: EST ends annually on the same date and time. and clocks are set one hour forward on Sunday, March 8, 2020, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
French: HNE - Heure Normale de l'Est
Spanish: ET - Tiempo del Este, ET - Zona Sureste
EST representations, usage and related time zones
- -05 - basic short
- -0500 - basic
- -05:00 - extended
- -0500 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (05) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates five hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Romeo - Military abbreviation for EST
- R - short form of 'Romeo'
Time zones with the GMT -5 offset:
- CDT - Central Daylight Time
- EST - Eastern Standard Time
- ET - Eastern Time
- COT - Colombia Time
- CST - Cuba Standard Time
- EASST - Easter Island Summer Time
- ECT - Ecuador Time
- PET - Peru Time
- R - Romeo Time Zone
- -05 -
- CWT -