is 11 hours ahead of Central Daylight Time and 5 hours ahead of Western European Summer Time
10:00 pm22:00 in Tokmok, Kyrgyzstan is 11:00 am11:00 in CDT and is 5:00 pm17:00 in WEST
Tokmok to CT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 7pm-9pm in Tokmok which corresponds to 7am-9am in CT
Tokmok to WEST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 1pm-6pm in Tokmok which corresponds to 8am-1pm in WEST
10:00 pm22:00 (Tokmok, Kyrgyzstan). Offset UTC +6:00 hours
11:00 am11:00 Central Daylight Time (CDT). Offset UTC -5:00 hours
5:00 pm17:00 Western European Summer Time (WEST). Offset UTC +1:00 hour
10:00 pm22:00 Tokmok, Kyrgyzstan / 11:00 am11:00 CDT / 5:00 pm17:00 WEST
Central Time (PT) is a general term used to describe the areas that observe either the Central Standard Time (CST) or Central Daylight Time (CDT) in the United States and Canada. CT is not static but switches between CDT and CST.
Territories observing the time zone are primarily in North and Central America. It runs through several Mexican and U.S. states, as well as several Canadian provinces and Central American countries.
Countries: It is used in following countries: Belize, Canada, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, El Salvador, United States.
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CST timezone is Mexico City from Mexico with population about 12.294 million people. Other major cities in the area are Chicago, Houston, Iztapalapa, Ecatepec.
French: HNC - Heure Normale du Centre
Spanish: CT - Tiempo Central Estándar, CT - Zona Centro
CT representations, usage and related time zones
- -06 - basic short
- -0600 - basic
- -06:00 - extended
- -0600 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (06) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates six hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Sierra - Military abbreviation for CT
- S - short form of 'Sierra'
- CST - Central Standard Time
- CT - Central Time
- MDT - Mountain Daylight Time
- EAST - Easter Island Standard Time
- GALT - Galapagos Time
- S - Sierra Time Zone
- -06 -
- MWT -
Western European Summer Time
Offset: WEST is 1 hour ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Spain, Faroe Islands, Portugal
Principal Cities: The largest city in the WEST timezone is Lisbon from Portugal with population about 517,802 people. Other major cities in the area are Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Porto, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Amadora
Daylight Saving: Western European Summer Time (WEST) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places switch clocks for one hour back and observe Western European Time (WET).Start: Western European Summer Time (WEST) started and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 28 March 2021, at 1:00 (1:00 am) local time. End: Western European Summer Time (WEST) ends and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 31 October 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
German: WESZ - Westeuropäische Sommerzeit
WEST representations, usage and related time zones
- +01 - basic short
- +0100 - basic
- +01:00 - extended
- +0100 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (01) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates one hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Alpha - Military abbreviation for WEST
- A - short form of 'Alpha'
- BST - British Summer Time
- CET - Central European Time
- IST - Irish Standard Time
- WEST - Western European Summer Time
- A - Alpha Time Zone
- CET - Central European Time
- MEZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Zeit
- WAT - West Africa Time
- WST - Western Sahara Summer Time
- BMT - Biel Mean Time
- GMT - GMT
- +01 -