EAT () is 10 hours behind New Zealand Daylight Time
10:00 am10:00 in Mahanoro, Madagascar is 8:00 pm20:00 in NZDT
Mahanoro to NZST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-10am in Mahanoro which corresponds to 5pm-7pm in NZST
10:00 am10:00 EAT () (Mahanoro, Madagascar). Offset UTC +3:00 hours
8:00 pm20:00 New Zealand Daylight Time (NZDT). Offset UTC +13:00 hours
10:00 am10:00 Mahanoro, Madagascar / 8:00 pm20:00 NZDT
New Zealand Standard Time
Offset: NZST is 12 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Pacific
Countries: It is used in following countries: Antarctica, New Zealand
Principal Cities: The largest city in the NZST timezone is Auckland from New Zealand with population about 1.535 million people. Other major cities in the area are Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Tauranga
End: New Zealand Standard Time (NZST) has ended on Sunday, September 25, 2022 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour forward to Sunday, September 25, 2022, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time ends annually the on last Sunday of September.
Start: New Zealand Standard Time (NZST) starts on Sunday, April 2, 2023 at 3:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour back to Sunday, April 2, 2023, 2:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on first Sunday of April.
NZST representations, usage and related time zones
- +12 - basic short
- +1200 - basic
- +12:00 - extended
- +1200 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (12) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates twelve hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Mike - Military abbreviation for NZST
- M - short form of 'Mike'
- ANAST - Anadyr Summer Time
- ANAT - Anadyr Time
- FJT - Fiji Time
- GILT - Gilbert Island Time
- M - Mike Time Zone
- MAGST - Magadan Summer Time
- MAGT - Magadan Time
- MHT - Marshall Islands Time
- NRT - Nauru Time
- NZST - New Zealand Standard Time
- PETST - Kamchatka Summer Time
- TVT - Tuvalu Time
- WFT - Wallis and Futuna Time