WET is NOT in use by many locationsWEST (Western European Summer Time) is used instead. Switch to WEST time zone or select one of the cities Lisbon, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Porto) for automatic timezone change.
MitteleuropÃ¤ische Sommerzeit is 2 hours ahead of Western European Time
9:00 am09:00 in MESZ is 7:00 am07:00 in WET
MESZ to WET call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 10am-6pm in MESZ which corresponds to 8am-4pm in WET
9:00 am09:00 MitteleuropÃ¤ische Sommerzeit (MESZ). Offset UTC +2:00 hours
7:00 am07:00 Western European Time (WET). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
9:00 am09:00 MESZ / 7:00 am07:00 WET
Offset: MESZ is 2 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
MESZ representations, usage and related time zones
- +02 - basic short
- +0200 - basic
- +02:00 - extended
- +0200 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (02) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates two hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Bravo - Military abbreviation for MESZ
- B - short form of 'Bravo'
- CEST - Central European Summer Time
- EET - Eastern European Time
- MESZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Sommerzeit
- B - Bravo Time Zone
- CAT - Central Africa Time
- IST - Israel Standard Time
- SAST - South Africa Standard Time
- WAST - West Africa Summer Time
Western European Time
Offset: WET is 0 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Spain, Faroe Islands, Portugal
Principal Cities: The largest city in the WET timezone is Lisbon from Portugal with population about 517,802 people. Other major cities in the area are Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Porto, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Amadora
German: WEZ - Westeuropäische Zeit
End: Western European Time (WET) has ended on Sunday, March 27, 2022 at 1:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour forward to Sunday, March 27, 2022, 2:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time ends annually the on last Sunday of March.
Start: Western European Time (WET) starts on Sunday, October 30, 2022 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour back to Sunday, October 30, 2022, 1:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on last Sunday of October.
WET representations, usage and related time zones
- Z - is the zone designator for the zero UTC/GMT offset, also known as 'Zulu' time
- +00 - basic short
- +0000 - basic
- +00:00 - extended
- +0000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (00) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates zero hour and zero minutes time differences of the zero meridian.
- Zulu - Military abbreviation for WET
- Z - short form of 'Zulu'
- EGST - Eastern Greenland Summer Time
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
- WET - Western European Time
- AZOST - Azores Summer Time
- UTC - Universal Time Coordinated
- WT - Western Sahara Standard Time
- Z - Zulu Time Zone