MST (Mountain Standard Time) is 3 hours behind of
8:30 pm20:30 in Heroica Caborca, Mexico is 11:30 pm23:30 in -04
Heroica Caborca to -04 call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-3pm in Heroica Caborca which corresponds to 11am-6pm in -04
8:30 pm20:30 MST (Mountain Standard Time) (Heroica Caborca, Mexico). Offset UTC -7:00 hours
11:30 pm23:30 (-04). Offset UTC -4:00 hours
8:30 pm20:30 Heroica Caborca, Mexico / 11:30 pm23:30 -04
|Heroica Caborca, Mexico||-04|
Heroica Caborca Information
Heroica Caborca Facts
Offset: -04 is 4 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Guyana, Paraguay, Venezuela
Principal Cities: The largest city in the -04 timezone is Santiago from Chile with population about 4.837 million people. Other major cities in the area are Caracas, Maracaibo, Maracay, Manaus
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places switch clocks for one hour forward when daylight saving comes into effect and observe (-03).
Start: -04 started and clocks were set one hour back on Sunday, 28 March 2021, at 0:00 (0:00 am) local time.
End: -04 ends and clocks are set one hour forward on Sunday, 03 October 2021, at 0:00 (0:00 am) local time.
-04 representations, usage and related time zones
- -04 - basic short
- -0400 - basic
- -04:00 - extended
- -0400 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (04) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates four hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Quebec - Military abbreviation for -04
- Q - short form of 'Quebec'
- AST - Atlantic Standard Time
- EDT - Eastern Daylight Time
- AMT - Amazon Time
- BOT - Bolivia Time
- CDT - Cuba Daylight Time
- CLT - Chile Standard Time
- FKT - Falkland Island Time
- GYT - Guyana Time
- PYT - Paraguay Time
- Q - Quebec Time Zone
- VET - Venezuelan Standard Time
- -04 -
- EWT -