CST (Central Standard Time) is 8 hours behind Eastern European Time
4:00 pm16:00 in San Nicolas de los Garza, Mexico is 12:00 am00:00 in EET
San Nicolas de los Garza to EET call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-10am in San Nicolas de los Garza which corresponds to 4pm-6pm in EET
4:00 pm16:00 CST (Central Standard Time) (San Nicolas de los Garza, Mexico). Offset UTC -6:00 hours
12:00 am00:00 Eastern European Time (EET). Offset UTC +2:00 hours
4:00 pm16:00 San Nicolas de los Garza, Mexico / 12:00 am00:00 EET
|San Nicolas de los Garza, Mexico||EET|
San Nicolas de los Garza Information
San Nicolas de los Garza Facts
Eastern European Time
Offset: EET is 2 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Åland Islands, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Estonia, Egypt, Finland, Greece, Jordan, Lebanon, Lithuania, Latvia, Libya, Moldova, Palestine, Romania, Russia, Syria, Ukraine
Principal Cities: The largest city in the EET timezone is Cairo from Egypt with population about 7.735 million people. Other major cities in the area are Alexandria, Kiev, Al Jizah, Beirut
German: OEZ - Osteuropäische Zeit
Start: Eastern European Time (EET) started on Sunday, October 29, 2023 at 4:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour back to Sunday, October 29, 2023, 3:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on last Sunday of October.
End: Eastern European Time (EET) ends on Sunday, March 31, 2024 at 3:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour forward to Sunday, March 31, 2024, 4:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time starts annually the on last Sunday of March.
EET representations, usage and related time zones
- +02 - basic short
- +0200 - basic
- +02:00 - extended
- +0200 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (02) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates two hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Bravo - Military abbreviation for EET
- B - short form of 'Bravo'
- CEST - Central European Summer Time
- EET - Eastern European Time
- MESZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Sommerzeit
- B - Bravo Time Zone
- CAT - Central Africa Time
- IST - Israel Standard Time
- SAST - South Africa Standard Time
- WAST - West Africa Summer Time