PDT (Pacific Daylight Time) is 2 hours behind of Central Daylight Time
12:30 am00:30 in Hillsboro, OR, USA is 2:30 am02:30 in CDT
Hillsboro to CST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-4pm in Hillsboro which corresponds to 10am-6pm in CST
12:30 am00:30 PDT (Pacific Daylight Time) (Hillsboro, OR, USA). Offset UTC -7:00 hours
2:30 am02:30 Central Daylight Time (CDT). Offset UTC -5:00 hours
12:30 am00:30 Hillsboro, OR, USA / 2:30 am02:30 CDT
|Hillsboro, OR, USA||CDT|
Cuba Standard Time
Offset: CST is 5 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Caribbean
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Cuba, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CST timezone is Mexico City from Mexico with population about 12.294 million people. Other major cities in the area are Chicago, Havana, Houston, Iztapalapa
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Central Daylight Time (CDT).
End: CST ended and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: CST starts and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
CST representations, usage and related time zones
- -05 - basic short
- -0500 - basic
- -05:00 - extended
- -0500 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (05) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates five hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Romeo - Military abbreviation for CST
- R - short form of 'Romeo'
- Central Standard Time - UTC -6
- China Standard Time - UTC +8
- Cuba Standard Time - UTC -5
- CDT - Central Daylight Time
- EST - Eastern Standard Time
- ET - Eastern Time
- COT - Colombia Time
- CST - Cuba Standard Time
- EASST - Easter Island Summer Time
- ECT - Ecuador Time
- PET - Peru Time
- R - Romeo Time Zone
- -05 -
- CWT -