GIT Git to CET Converter
Gilbert Islands Time is 11 hours ahead of Central European Time
7:00 am07:00 in GIT is 8:00 pm20:00 in CET
GIT to CET call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 6:30pm-8:30pm in GIT which corresponds to 7:30am-9:30am in CET
7:00 am07:00 Gilbert Islands Time (GIT). Offset UTC +12:00 hours
8:00 pm20:00 Central European Time (CET). Offset UTC +1:00 hour
7:00 am07:00 GIT / 8:00 pm20:00 CET
Gilbert Islands Time
Offset: GIT is 12 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Pacific
GIT representations, usage and related time zones
- +12 - basic short
- +1200 - basic
- +12:00 - extended
- +1200 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (12) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates twelve hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Mike - Military abbreviation for GIT
- M - short form of 'Mike'
- ANAST - Anadyr Summer Time
- ANAT - Anadyr Time
- FJT - Fiji Time
- GILT - Gilbert Island Time
- M - Mike Time Zone
- MAGST - Magadan Summer Time
- MAGT - Magadan Time
- MHT - Marshall Islands Time
- NRT - Nauru Time
- NZST - New Zealand Standard Time
- PETST - Kamchatka Summer Time
- TVT - Tuvalu Time
- WFT - Wallis and Futuna Time
Central European Time
Offset: CET is 1 hour ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Andorra, Albania, Austria, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Belgium, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Algeria, Spain, France, Gibraltar, Croatia, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Serbia, Sweden, Slovenia, Svalbard & Jan Mayen, Slovakia, San Marino, Tunisia, Vatican City
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CET timezone is Berlin from Germany with population about 3.426 million people. Other major cities in the area are Madrid, Rome, Paris, Algiers
German: MEZ - Mitteleuropäische Zeit
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places switch clocks for one hour forward when daylight saving comes into effect and observe Central European Summer Time (CEST).
Start: Central European Time (CET) started on Sunday, October 30, 2022 at 3:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour back to Sunday, October 30, 2022, 2:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on last Sunday of October.
End: Central European Time (CET) ends on Sunday, March 26, 2023 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour forward to Sunday, March 26, 2023, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time starts annually the on last Sunday of March.
CET representations, usage and related time zones
- +01 - basic short
- +0100 - basic
- +01:00 - extended
- +0100 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (01) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates one hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Alpha - Military abbreviation for CET
- A - short form of 'Alpha'
- BST - British Summer Time
- CET - Central European Time
- IST - Irish Standard Time
- WEST - Western European Summer Time
- A - Alpha Time Zone
- CET - Central European Time
- MEZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Zeit
- WAT - West Africa Time
- WST - Western Sahara Summer Time
- BMT - Biel Mean Time