CEST (Central European Summer Time) is 10 hours ahead of Alaska Daylight Time
5:00 am05:00 in Goszczyn, Poland is 7:00 pm19:00 in AKDT
Goszczyn to AKST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 6:30pm-8:30pm in Goszczyn which corresponds to 7:30am-9:30am in AKST
5:00 am05:00 CEST (Central European Summer Time) (Goszczyn, Poland). Offset UTC +2:00 hours
7:00 pm19:00 Alaska Daylight Time (AKDT). Offset UTC -8:00 hours
5:00 am05:00 Goszczyn, Poland / 7:00 pm19:00 AKDT
Alaska Standard Time
Offset: AKST is 9 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the AKST timezone is Anchorage from USA with population about 291,826 people. Other major cities in the area are Fairbanks, Juneau, Eagle River, Badger
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Alaska Daylight Time (AKDT).
End: AKST ended and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: AKST starts and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 07 November 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
AKST representations, usage and related time zones
- -09 - basic short
- -0900 - basic
- -09:00 - extended
- -0900 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (09) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates nine hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Victor - Military abbreviation for AKST
- V - short form of 'Victor'
- AKST - Alaska Standard Time
- AHDT - Alaska-Hawaii Daylight Time
- HADT - Hawaii-Aleutian Daylight Time
- YST - Yukon Standard Time
- GAMT - Gambier Time
- HDT - Hawaii Daylight Time
- V - Victor Time Zone
- -09 -