SAST (South Africa Standard Time) is 2 hours ahead of Universal Time Coordinated
1:00 am01:00 in Hartswater, South Africa is 11:00 pm23:00 in UTC
Hartswater to UTC call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 10am-6pm in Hartswater which corresponds to 8am-4pm in UTC
1:00 am01:00 SAST (South Africa Standard Time) (Hartswater, South Africa). Offset UTC +2:00 hours
11:00 pm23:00 Universal Time Coordinated (UTC). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
1:00 am01:00 Hartswater, South Africa / 11:00 pm23:00 UTC
|Hartswater, South Africa||UTC|
Universal Time Coordinated
Offset: UTC is 0 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Universal
Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is the world time standard that regulates clocks and time. It is successor to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). For casual use, UTC is the same as GMT, but is used by the scientific community.
UTC is the time standard commonly used across the world since 1972. It is used in many technical fields, like aviation industry and meteorologists, also used to synchronize time across internet networks.
UTC representations, usage and related time zones
- Z - is the zone designator for the zero UTC/GMT offset, also known as 'Zulu' time
- +00 - basic short
- +0000 - basic
- +00:00 - extended
- +0000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (00) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates zero hour and zero minutes time differences of the zero meridian.
- Zulu - Military abbreviation for UTC
- Z - short form of 'Zulu'
- EGST - Eastern Greenland Summer Time
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
- WET - Western European Time
- AZOST - Azores Summer Time
- UTC - Universal Time Coordinated
- WT - Western Sahara Standard Time
- Z - Zulu Time Zone