Nangen, South Korea to IST Israel
KST (Korea Standard Time) is 6 hours ahead of Israel Daylight Time
8:00 pm20:00 in Nangen, South Korea is 2:00 pm14:00 in IDT
Nangen to IST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 3pm-6pm in Nangen which corresponds to 8am-11am in IST
8:00 pm20:00 KST (Korea Standard Time) (Nangen, South Korea). Offset UTC +9:00 hours
2:00 pm14:00 Israel Daylight Time (IDT). Offset UTC +3:00 hours
8:00 pm20:00 Nangen, South Korea / 2:00 pm14:00 IDT
|Nangen, South Korea||IDT|
Israel Standard Time
Offset: IST is 2 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Asia
Countries: It is used in following countries: Israel
Principal Cities: The largest city in the IST timezone is Jerusalem from Israel with population about 801,000 people. Other major cities in the area are West Jerusalem, Haifa, Tel Aviv, Ashdod
Daylight Saving: This is a standard time zone, however during summer some places switch clocks for one hour forward when daylight saving comes into effect and observe Israel Daylight Time (IDT).
End: Israel Standard Time (IST) has ended on Friday, March 24, 2023 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour forward to Friday, March 24, 2023, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time ends annually the on last Sunday of March.
Start: Israel Standard Time (IST) starts on Sunday, October 29, 2023 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour back to Sunday, October 29, 2023, 1:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on last Sunday of October.
IST representations, usage and related time zones
- +02 - basic short
- +0200 - basic
- +02:00 - extended
- +0200 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (02) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates two hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Bravo - Military abbreviation for IST
- B - short form of 'Bravo'
- India Standard Time - UTC +5:30
- Irish Standard Time - UTC +1
- Israel Standard Time - UTC +2
- Iran Standard Time - UTC +3:30
- CEST - Central European Summer Time
- EET - Eastern European Time
- MESZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Sommerzeit
- B - Bravo Time Zone
- CAT - Central Africa Time
- IST - Israel Standard Time
- SAST - South Africa Standard Time
- WAST - West Africa Summer Time