SST to Alvand, Iran
Samoa Standard Time is 15 hours and 30 minutes behind IDT (Iran Daylight Time)
7:00 am07:00 in SST is 10:30 pm22:30 in Alvand, Iran
SST to Alvand call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 5am-7am in SST which corresponds to 8:30pm-10:30pm in Alvand
7:00 am07:00 Samoa Standard Time (SST). Offset UTC -11:00 hours
10:30 pm22:30 IDT (Iran Daylight Time) (Alvand, Iran). Offset UTC +4:30 hours
7:00 am07:00 SST / 10:30 pm22:30 Alvand, Iran
|12am (midnight)||3:30 pm|
|12pm (noon)||3:30 am|
Samoa Standard Time
Offset: SST is 11 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Pacific
Countries: It is used in following countries: Samoa (American), US minor outlying islands
Principal Cities: The largest city in the SST timezone is Pago Pago from American Samoa with population about 11,500 people.
Daylight Saving: Samoa Standard Time (SST) is not adjusted for daylight saving therefore SST remains the same through out the year. This means, unlike some time zones where the clock is set forward by one hour every summer and backward by one hour during winter to adjust for daylight saving, Samoa Standard Time remains the same
SST representations, usage and related time zones
- -11 - basic short
- -1100 - basic
- -11:00 - extended
- -1100 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (11) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates eleven hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- X-ray - Military abbreviation for SST
- X - short form of 'X-ray'
- Samoa Standard Time - UTC -11
- Samara Standard Time - UTC +4
- Sakhalin Standard Time - UTC +11
- NUT - Niue Time
- SST - Samoa Standard Time
- X - X-ray Time Zone
IRDT - Iran Daylight Time
+4:30 hours during Iran Daylight Time.