CET (Central European Time) is 8 hours ahead of Mountain Standard Time
10:00 pm22:00 in Onex, Switzerland is 2:00 pm14:00 in MST
Onex to MST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 4pm-6pm in Onex which corresponds to 8am-10am in MST
10:00 pm22:00 CET (Central European Time) (Onex, Switzerland). Offset UTC +1:00 hour
2:00 pm14:00 Mountain Standard Time (MST). Offset UTC -7:00 hours
10:00 pm22:00 Onex, Switzerland / 2:00 pm14:00 MST
Mountain Standard Time
Offset: MST is 7 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: Canada, Mexico, United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the MST timezone is Ciudad Juarez from Mexico with population about 1.512 million people. Other major cities in the area are Phoenix, Calgary, Chihuahua, Edmonton
French: HNR - Heure Normale des Rocheuses
Spanish: MT - Zona Pacífico
Start: Mountain Standard Time (MST) started on Sunday, November 6, 2022 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour back to Sunday, November 6, 2022, 1:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on first Sunday of November.
End: Mountain Standard Time (MST) ends on Sunday, March 12, 2023 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour forward to Sunday, March 12, 2023, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time starts annually the on second Sunday of March.
MST representations, usage and related time zones
- -07 - basic short
- -0700 - basic
- -07:00 - extended
- -0700 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (07) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates seven hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Tango - Military abbreviation for MST
- T - short form of 'Tango'
- Mountain Standard Time - UTC -7
- Moscow Standard Time - UTC +3
- Magadan Standard Time - UTC +11
- Mauritius Standard Time - UTC +4
- MST - Mountain Standard Time
- PDT - Pacific Daylight Time
- YST - Yukon Standard Time
- T - Tango Time Zone