WET is NOT in use by many locationsWEST (Western European Summer Time) is used instead. Switch to WEST time zone or select one of the cities Lisbon, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Porto) for automatic timezone change.
Western European Time is 3 hours behind Eastern European Summer Time
12:30 am00:30 in WET is 3:30 am03:30 in EEST
WET to EET call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-4pm in WET which corresponds to 10am-6pm in EET
12:30 am00:30 Western European Time (WET). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
3:30 am03:30 Eastern European Summer Time (EEST). Offset UTC +3:00 hours
12:30 am00:30 WET / 3:30 am03:30 EEST
Western European Time
Offset: WET is 0 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Spain, Faroe Islands, Portugal
Principal Cities: The largest city in the WET timezone is Lisbon from Portugal with population about 517,802 people. Other major cities in the area are Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Porto, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Amadora
German: WEZ - Westeuropäische Zeit
End: Western European Time (WET) has ended on Sunday, March 27, 2022 at 1:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour forward to Sunday, March 27, 2022, 2:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time ends annually the on last Sunday of March.
Start: Western European Time (WET) starts on Sunday, October 30, 2022 at 2:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour back to Sunday, October 30, 2022, 1:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on last Sunday of October.
WET representations, usage and related time zones
- Z - is the zone designator for the zero UTC/GMT offset, also known as 'Zulu' time
- +00 - basic short
- +0000 - basic
- +00:00 - extended
- +0000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (00) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates zero hour and zero minutes time differences of the zero meridian.
- Zulu - Military abbreviation for WET
- Z - short form of 'Zulu'
- EGST - Eastern Greenland Summer Time
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
- WET - Western European Time
- AZOST - Azores Summer Time
- UTC - Universal Time Coordinated
- WT - Western Sahara Standard Time
- Z - Zulu Time Zone
Eastern European Time
Offset: EET is 2 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Asia
Countries: It is used in following countries: Åland Islands, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Estonia, Egypt, Finland, Greece, Jordan, Lebanon, Lithuania, Latvia, Libya, Moldova, Palestine, Romania, Russia, Syria, Ukraine
Principal Cities: The largest city in the EET timezone is Cairo from Egypt with population about 7.735 million people. Other major cities in the area are Alexandria, Kiev, Al Jizah, Beirut
End: Eastern European Time (EET) has ended on Friday, February 25, 2022 at 12:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour forward to Friday, February 25, 2022, 1:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time ends annually the on last Sunday of February.
Start: Eastern European Time (EET) starts on Friday, October 28, 2022 at 1:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour back to Friday, October 28, 2022, 12:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on last Sunday of October.
EET representations, usage and related time zones
- +02 - basic short
- +0200 - basic
- +02:00 - extended
- +0200 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (02) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates two hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Bravo - Military abbreviation for EET
- B - short form of 'Bravo'
- CEST - Central European Summer Time
- EET - Eastern European Time
- MESZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Sommerzeit
- B - Bravo Time Zone
- CAT - Central Africa Time
- IST - Israel Standard Time
- SAST - South Africa Standard Time
- WAST - West Africa Summer Time