Western European Time is 3 hours behind of EAT (Eastern Africa Time)
12:30 am00:30 in WET is 3:30 am03:30 in Uvinza, Tanzania
WET to Uvinza call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-3pm in WET which corresponds to 11am-6pm in Uvinza
12:30 am00:30 Western European Time (WET). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
3:30 am03:30 EAT (Eastern Africa Time) (Uvinza, Tanzania). Offset UTC +3:00 hours
12:30 am00:30 WET / 3:30 am03:30 Uvinza, Tanzania
Western European Time
Offset: WET is 0 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Spain, Faroe Islands, Portugal
Principal Cities: The largest city in the WET timezone is Lisbon from Portugal with population about 517,802 people. Other major cities in the area are Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Porto, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Amadora
Daylight Saving: This is a standard timezone, however during summer some places adjust time for one hour forward for daylight saving and observe Western European Summer Time (WEST).
End: WET ended and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 28 March 2021, at 1:00 (1:00 am) local time.
Start: WET starts and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 31 October 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
German: WEZ - Westeuropäische Zeit
WET representations, usage and related time zones
- Z - is the zone designator for the zero UTC/GMT offset, also known as 'Zulu' time
- +00 - basic short
- +0000 - basic
- +00:00 - extended
- +0000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (00) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates zero hour and zero minutes time differences of the zero meridian.
- Zulu - Military abbreviation for WET
- Z - short form of 'Zulu'
- EGST - Eastern Greenland Summer Time
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
- WET - Western European Time
- AZOST - Azores Summer Time
- UTC - Universal Time Coordinated
- WT - Western Sahara Standard Time
- Z - Zulu Time Zone
- GMT - GMT
- +00 -