is 4 hours ahead of Universal Time Coordinated
9:30 am09:30 in +04 is 5:30 am05:30 in UTC
+04 to UTC call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 12pm-6pm in +04 which corresponds to 8am-2pm in UTC
9:30 am09:30 (+04). Offset UTC +4:00 hours
5:30 am05:30 Universal Time Coordinated (UTC). Offset UTC 0:00 hours
9:30 am09:30 +04 / 5:30 am05:30 UTC
Offset: +04 is 4 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: United Arab Emirates, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Mauritius, Oman, Réunion, Russia, Seychelles
Principal Cities: The largest city in the +04 timezone is Dubai from United Arab Emirates with population about 1.137 million people. Other major cities in the area are Samara, Baku, Yerevan, Tbilisi
Daylight Saving: (+04) is not adjusted for daylight saving therefore +04 remains the same through out the year. This means, unlike some time zones where the clock is set forward by one hour every summer and backward by one hour during winter to adjust for daylight saving, remains the same
+04 representations, usage and related time zones
- +04 - basic short
- +0400 - basic
- +04:00 - extended
- +0400 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (04) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates four hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Delta - Military abbreviation for +04
- D - short form of 'Delta'
- KUYT - Kuybyshev Time
- MSD - Moscow Daylight Time
- SAMT - Samara Time
- AMT - Armenia Time
- AZT - Azerbaijan Time
- D - Delta Time Zone
- GET - Georgia Standard Time
- GST - Gulf Standard Time
- MUT - Mauritius Time
- RET - Reunion Time
- SCT - Seychelles Time
Universal Time Coordinated
Offset: UTC is 0 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Universal
Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) is the world time standard that regulates clocks and time. It is successor to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT). For casual use, UTC is the same as GMT, but is used by the scientific community.
UTC is the time standard commonly used across the world since 1972. It is used in many technical fields, like aviation industry and meteorologists, also used to synchronize time across internet networks.
UTC representations, usage and related time zones
- Z - is the zone designator for the zero UTC/GMT offset, also known as 'Zulu' time
- +00 - basic short
- +0000 - basic
- +00:00 - extended
- +0000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (00) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates zero hour and zero minutes time differences of the zero meridian.
- Zulu - Military abbreviation for UTC
- Z - short form of 'Zulu'
- EGST - Eastern Greenland Summer Time
- GMT - Greenwich Mean Time
- WET - Western European Time
- AZOST - Azores Summer Time
- UTC - Universal Time Coordinated
- WT - Western Sahara Standard Time
- Z - Zulu Time Zone