-11:00 GMT is 2 hours behind Hawaii-Aleutian Daylight Time
10:00 pm22:00 in -11:00 is 12:00 am00:00 in HADT
-11:00 to HADT call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-4pm in -11:00 which corresponds to 10am-6pm in HADT
10:00 pm22:00 -11:00 GMT (-11:00). Offset UTC -11:00 hours
12:00 am00:00 Hawaii-Aleutian Daylight Time (HADT). Offset UTC -9:00 hours
10:00 pm22:00 -11:00 / 12:00 am00:00 HADT
Offset: -11:00 is 11 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Universal
-11:00 representations, usage and related time zones
- -11 - basic short
- -1100 - basic
- -11:00 - extended
- -1100 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (11) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates eleven hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- X-ray - Military abbreviation for -11:00
- X - short form of 'X-ray'
- NUT - Niue Time
- SST - Samoa Standard Time
- X - X-ray Time Zone
Hawaii-Aleutian Daylight Time
Offset: HADT is 9 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
HADT representations, usage and related time zones
- -09 - basic short
- -0900 - basic
- -09:00 - extended
- -0900 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (09) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates nine hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Victor - Military abbreviation for HADT
- V - short form of 'Victor'
- AKST - Alaska Standard Time
- AHDT - Alaska-Hawaii Daylight Time
- HADT - Hawaii-Aleutian Daylight Time
- GAMT - Gambier Time
- HDT - Hawaii Daylight Time
- V - Victor Time Zone