AEST is NOT in use by many locationsAEDT (Australian Eastern Daylight Time) is used instead. Switch to AEDT time zone or select one of the cities Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane for automatic timezone change.
Australian Eastern Standard Time is 1 hours behind Kosrae Time
4:30 pm16:30 in AEST is 5:30 pm17:30 in KOST
AEST to KOST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-5pm in AEST which corresponds to 9am-6pm in KOST
4:30 pm16:30 Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST). Offset UTC +10:00 hours
5:30 pm17:30 Kosrae Time (KOST). Offset UTC +11:00 hours
4:30 pm16:30 AEST / 5:30 pm17:30 KOST
Australian Eastern Standard Time
Offset: AEST is 10 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Australia
Countries: It is used in following countries: Australia
Principal Cities: The largest city in the AEST timezone is Sydney from Australia with population about 4.627 million people. Other major cities in the area are Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Canberra
End: Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) has ended on Sunday, October 3, 2021 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour forward to Sunday, October 3, 2021, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time ends annually the on first Sunday of October.
Start: Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) starts on Sunday, April 3, 2022 at 3:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour back to Sunday, April 3, 2022, 2:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on first Sunday of April.
Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) is used in Queensland, Victoria, Tasmania, New South Wales (except Broken Hill), Australian Capital Territory and in folling major cities Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Hobart, Canberra
Only part of Australia observe daylight saving. It is used in New South Wales, Victoria, South Australia, Tasmania, and the Australian Capital Territory. Daylight saving is not observed in Queensland, Western Australia or the Northern Territory.
AEST representations, usage and related time zones
- +10 - basic short
- +1000 - basic
- +10:00 - extended
- +1000 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (10) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates ten hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Kilo - Military abbreviation for AEST
- K - short form of 'Kilo'
- AEST - Australian Eastern Standard Time
- CHUT - Chuuk Time
- ChST - Chamorro Standard Time
- K - Kilo Time Zone
- KDT - Korea Daylight Time
- PGT - Papua New Guinea Time
- VLAT - Vladivostok Time
- YAKST - Yakutsk Summer Time
- YAPT - Yap Time
Offset: KOST is 11 hours ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Pacific
KOST representations, usage and related time zones
- +11 - basic short
- +1100 - basic
- +11:00 - extended
- +1100 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (11) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates eleven hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Lima - Military abbreviation for KOST
- L - short form of 'Lima'
- AEDT - Australian Eastern Daylight Time
- BST - Bougainville Standard Time
- KOST - Kosrae Time
- L - Lima Time Zone
- LHDT - Lord Howe Daylight Time
- NCT - New Caledonia Time
- PETT - Kamchatka Time
- PONT - Pohnpei Standard Time
- SBT - Solomon IslandsTime
- VLAST - Vladivostok Summer Time
- VUT - Vanuatu Time