Alaska Daylight Time is 1 hours behind of Tango Time Zone
So 6:30 pm18:30 in AKDT is 7:30 pm19:30 in T
6:30 pm18:30 Alaska Daylight Time (AKDT). Offset UTC -8:00 hours
7:30 pm19:30 Tango Time Zone (T). Offset UTC -7:00 hours
6:30 pm18:30 AKDT / 7:30 pm19:30 T
Alaska Daylight Time
Offset: AKDT is 8 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the AKDT timezone is Anchorage from USA with population about 291,826 people. Other major cities in the area are Fairbanks, Juneau, Eagle River, Badger
Daylight Saving: Alaska Daylight Time (AKDT) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places switch clocks for one hour back and observe Alaska Standard Time (AKST).Start: Alaska Daylight Time (AKDT) started and clocks were set one hour forward on Sunday, 08 March 2020, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time. End: Alaska Daylight Time (AKDT) ends and clocks are set one hour back on Sunday, 01 November 2020, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
AKDT representations, usage and related time zones
- -08 - basic short
- -0800 - basic
- -08:00 - extended
- -0800 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (08) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates eight hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Uniform - Military abbreviation for AKDT
- U - short form of 'Uniform'
Time zones with the GMT -8 offset:
- AKDT - Alaska Daylight Time
- PST - Pacific Standard Time
- PT - Pacific Time
- YDT - Yukon Daylight Time
- PST - Pitcairn Standard Time
- U - Uniform Time Zone