Alaska Standard Time is 0 hours ahead of Yukon Standard Time
1:30 pm13:30 in AKST is 1:30 pm13:30 in YST
AKDT to YST call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 9am-6pm in AKDT which corresponds to 8am-5pm in YST
1:30 pm13:30 Alaska Standard Time (AKST). Offset UTC -9:00 hours
1:30 pm13:30 Yukon Standard Time (YST). Offset UTC -9:00 hours
1:30 pm13:30 AKST / 1:30 pm13:30 YST
|12am (midnight)||12am (midnight)|
|12pm (noon)||12pm (noon)|
Alaska Daylight Time
Offset: AKDT is 8 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in North America
Countries: It is used in following countries: United States
Principal Cities: The largest city in the AKDT timezone is Anchorage from USA with population about 291,826 people. Other major cities in the area are Fairbanks, Juneau, Eagle River, Badger
Daylight Saving: Alaska Daylight Time (AKDT) is a daylight saving/summer timezone, however during winter some places adjust time for one hour back and observe Alaska Standard Time (AKST).
End: AKDT ended and clocks were set one hour back on Sunday, 01 November 2020, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
Start: AKDT starts and clocks are set one hour forward on Sunday, 14 March 2021, at 2:00 (2:00 am) local time.
AKDT representations, usage and related time zones
- -08 - basic short
- -0800 - basic
- -08:00 - extended
- -0800 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (08) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates eight hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Uniform - Military abbreviation for AKDT
- U - short form of 'Uniform'
- AKDT - Alaska Daylight Time
- PST - Pacific Standard Time
- PT - Pacific Time
- YDT - Yukon Daylight Time
- PST - Pitcairn Standard Time
- U - Uniform Time Zone