St. Pierre & Miquelon Daylight Time is 4 hours behind Central European Summer Time
1:30 am01:30 in SPMDT is 5:30 am05:30 in CEST
SPMDT to CET call time
Best time for a conference call or a meeting is between 8am-3pm in SPMDT which corresponds to 11am-6pm in CET
1:30 am01:30 St. Pierre & Miquelon Daylight Time (SPMDT). Offset UTC -2:00 hours
5:30 am05:30 Central European Summer Time (CEST). Offset UTC +2:00 hours
1:30 am01:30 SPMDT / 5:30 am05:30 CEST
St. Pierre & Miquelon Daylight Time
Offset: SPMDT is 2 hours behind Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in America
SPMDT representations, usage and related time zones
- -02 - basic short
- -0200 - basic
- -02:00 - extended
- -0200 - sign character (-) followed by a four digit time providing hours (02) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates two hour and zero minutes time differences to the west of the zero meridian.
- Oscar - Military abbreviation for SPMDT
- O - short form of 'Oscar'
- PMDT - Pierre & Miquelon Daylight Time
- WGST - Western Greenland Summer Time
- BRST - Brasilia Summer Time
- FNT - Fernando de Noronha Time
- O - Oscar Time Zone
- UYST - Uruguay Summer Time
Central European Time
Offset: CET is 1 hour ahead Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) and is used in Europe
Countries: It is used in following countries: Andorra, Albania, Austria, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Belgium, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Algeria, Spain, France, Gibraltar, Croatia, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Serbia, Sweden, Slovenia, Svalbard & Jan Mayen, Slovakia, San Marino, Tunisia, Vatican City
Principal Cities: The largest city in the CET timezone is Berlin from Germany with population about 3.426 million people. Other major cities in the area are Madrid, Rome, Paris, Algiers
German: MEZ - Mitteleuropäische Zeit
End: Central European Time (CET) has ended on Sunday, March 27, 2022 at 2:00 am local time and clocks were set one hour forward to Sunday, March 27, 2022, 3:00 am local daylight time instead. Standard time ends annually the on last Sunday of March.
Start: Central European Time (CET) starts on Sunday, October 30, 2022 at 3:00 am local time and clocks are set one hour back to Sunday, October 30, 2022, 2:00 am. Standard time starts annually the on last Sunday of October.
CET representations, usage and related time zones
- +01 - basic short
- +0100 - basic
- +01:00 - extended
- +0100 - sign character (+) followed by a four digit time providing hours (01) and minutes (00) of the offset. Indicates one hour and zero minutes time differences to the east of the zero meridian.
- Alpha - Military abbreviation for CET
- A - short form of 'Alpha'
- BST - British Summer Time
- CET - Central European Time
- IST - Irish Standard Time
- WEST - Western European Summer Time
- A - Alpha Time Zone
- CET - Central European Time
- MEZ - MitteleuropÃ¤ische Zeit
- WAT - West Africa Time
- WST - Western Sahara Summer Time
- BMT - Biel Mean Time